[ 2 messages ] 
EyeSeeU question 
Auteur Message

Message EyeSeeU question
Hi all, is it possible to download this software on my son's iphone so he can view my network cameras. I have a pc running vista and all the network settings for the DVR were configured on it. His iphone is not on my network as he lives elsewhere.

My network cameras are part of a DVR-404 CCTV kit supplied by Maplins. Model No: N63HH

I also have dyndns software how does this work with EyeSeeU?

Works perfectly on my network but because his iphone doesn't support active x he cannot view anything - I'm trying to see if this software would work.
He tried to install the 'lite' version but because neither of us were sure of the settings it didn't work. QUESTION: If he was outside my network would he need to enter my external IP address and port number?

Thankyou

Mar Mai 25, 2010 11:03 pm
Site Admin

Message Re: EyeSeeU question
Hello,
yes if you want to connect your dvr system from outside your network you will need to enter the ip address and port number:
ip:port

But I'm not sure this dvr will be compliant, most of the time the dvrs are MPEG4 only, and not MJPEG compliant...

Maybe you can give me in private message access to your system and I will do some tests.

Best regards,
Emmanuel

Sam Mai 29, 2010 11:46 am
   [ 2 messages ]